If a Raider is wounded, ill or injured during combat or training exercises, the MARSOC Foundation provides financial and logistical support so the focus can remain centered on family, health and healing. We also provide funding to support rehabilitation, health and performance programs and equipment. When a Raider makes the ultimate sacrifice in defense of our Nation, we will offer support to his family by providing financial assistance for funeral travel and commemorative events, respite childcare, and events that keep MARSOC Gold Star families connected to one another and their extended MARSOC Raider family.
WAYS WE HELP
- Stationary Bikes, Rowing Machines, Mountain Road Bikes, and Therapeutic Mattresses/Mattress Toppers
- Travel for family to be bedside following surgeries or hospitalization
- Innovative therapies not covered by Tricare
- EXOS (link to http://www.teamexos.com/industries/military/)
- ReWalk Exoskeleton
- POV Shipment & shipment of goods back to home of record following release from VA facility
- Emergency childcare
- Funeral services and commemorations for Fallen MARSOC Raiders, travel costs to funeral services and commemorations not covered by the Department of Defense, and keeping families of fallen connected to Raider community
- MARSOC Gold Star Family travel and Raider travel to commemorative events
- Host annual Resiliency/Remembrance Event for KIA/KIT Gold Star families
- Catering for Celebration of Life Events hosted by MARSOC and for ceremonies for Posthumous Award
- Flowers for Arlington Burial Services
It's during the most desperate times that one truly witnesses who will stand beside her or who will hide in the crowd. The feeling of gratitude we have for the MARSOC Foundation is indescribable. Saying 'thank you' to the men and women who helped support our families will never be an appropriate measure of appreciation; they stepped up with such magnitude and gladly removed the weight from our shoulders and placed it upon their own. This allowed us to take time to be with our families and grieve properly, as well as be present for our children, who needed us the most. The MARSOC Foundation allowed us to focus on healing.